Apple announces new iPods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick an tierd of i this an i that, come on people I know you might like to have a large capacity mp3 player with video capability's but there are better players out there that cost a **** of a lot less than the Ipod. Wake up an smell the coffee it's over rated.
[/rant]

ipood-new-close.jpg

ipods are not overrated....they are the best mp3's out there with amazing customer service, they fix it right at the store!

Nope sorry they are massively overrated, far to costly an for the most part they are junk. iPod's are quite frankly the worst mp3 player I have seen ok they look nice (debatable) an have a large capacity but quite frankly so do most other high end players today.

I totally agree with Chris.
It costs too much, the sound isn't better than other end players, you are stuck to Itunes.
Here in Portugal you buy a Ipod shuffle 1gb for 79€ and a Creative MP3 Zen Stone Plus 2GB for 69€. The Creative has twice the capacity and it's 10€ cheaper. The only thing the Ipod is superior is the looks and it's debatable. And the Ipods are known for they crappy batteries.
I have a Creative Zen nano and it rocks!

^ iPod batteries are great.. i don't really care for the iPods but i haven't noticed a single battery problem.. but i think its that stupid BackLight.. but turn it off and it runs for a while..

I think i read somewhere that some nano batteries went bad and you can't change it, but I might be wrong though.

eh. I have a Razr and a zune, and I would take those two over an ipod any day, because in my opinion, anybody who has an ipod is just begging to get mugged because they have an ipod. its a freaking status icon. you have one, first assumption is you are rich. What i like is a mp3 player that you can browse thru you library without looking, not having to check where you are when you spin the wheel, like wheel of fortune, OOH AM I GONNA GET IT THIS TIME???? awwwww nope

Nope sorry the iPod batteries are hard to replace, what you need to do to replace them is either take them to the apple shop or send it off for a repair but you can do it your self with a bit of time an technical skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom