wireless router work unproperly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingdong-man

Baseband Member
my wireless router from adsl was left for about 1 month.... now it works again but there's something wrong either with my laptop or with the router....

i've been connected with the router, but there's no byte received.... but if i force myself to use cable instead of using the router, it works well.... but actually i need the router because i share the connection with my housemate...

now i can connect trough the ethernet cable from the router, but i want to know if anyone knows the problems here.... because anyway it's better for me to have the wireless connected (e.g. i can online while in a toilet...)

i'm waiting for any suggestion.
thnx....

i did turn 'em off an on again....for many times... but not until resetting the router... this is because i got a feeling that the problem was not in the router setting.... i got the signal of the router, but my laptops did'nt receive any byte...

i've tried to set the ip address of mine....even i used to leave it in an 'obtain the ip address automatically'... i tried both ways, but it results in the same problem.....

do you think it got a prob that my wireless card got something wrong?

thnx for reply....

One thing I for got to mention. I have no trouble getting on to any unsecured signal. But right in my house. I get connected to the wireless net but not to the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom