Wireless Internet Connection

mah_zee

Baseband Member
I want to learn how to hack or rather access my neighbors WiFi. I've been looking in the internet but a lot of them has surveys and not available in our region. So i was hoping you could help me. Thank you and God bless.

Ok. Here is my super secret WiFi hacking technique. Please keep this to your self.

1) Go to your local store and acquire 1 six pack of your neighbor's favorite beer.
2) Go over to your neighbors house with said 6 pack of beer.
3) Offer them beer or money for use of their WiFi.
4) Acquire network password for completing step 3.
5) Profit???

Tech & Computer Forums - Announcements in Forum : Computer Networking and Internet Hardware

6) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed. This includes talks of Emulators and Torrents. The links provide the information needed.
Talks of items that are not yet available by any legal means will also be taken in under this rule. This includes Games, Operating Systems, Service Packs and Betas not released yet to the public. Since there will be no way for people to obtain these by any other means then by Piracy or Warez.

LOL..

Mah Zee, I wish there was a hack to hack wireless networks. If you can hack theirs, so can they yours. That squares it up. Bad Luck

LOL..

Mah Zee, I wish there was a hack to hack wireless networks.

There are... We cannot discuss it on the forums because it is against the rules.

@Hefe: probably the best way to approach it ;) lol.

Back
Top Bottom