stupid question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel City Mods

Baseband Member
i was just wondering if you had 2 different pcs on a router with the same isp if there ips would be the same , the only reason i ask this is because i noticed on a forum i have it seems the ip is different depending on what pc i am on at the time , but should it be ?..

Your external ip (non-private ip address) would be the same. But your internal ip addresses (private ip adresses) would be different. (Internal would be something private i.e: 192.168.100) and the external would be a class A, B or C address.

-Mike

HoLoCroN said:
There we go.. nice and simple.

Holocron: I'm not trying to agitate, but I've seen lately your replies are just posts to get you a high number of posts. I'm just telling you so that you don't hear it from a mod sooner or later.

We all know it was nice and simple, saying that to get more posts is not needed.

anarchy

to get you a high number of posts. I'm just telling you so that you don't hear it from a mod sooner or later.

LMAO, WHAT the point having maximum number of post?

Origionaly posted by anarchy

Holocron: I'm not trying to agitate, but I've seen lately your replies are just posts to get you a high number of posts.

Um... Ok

There's nothing wrong with a little positive feedback every once in a while.

I really don't care how high or low my post count is.. its not like I'm getting paid for posting here....

:) :)But, its all good, looks like u got 1 more post with that comment... and I just got one more with my reply.. :) :)

Plus.. that's kind of "off topic," if you have any concerns you can always PM me, and thank you, I appreciate the concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom