Page Unavailable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
ok so my friend calls me to come look at his computer for him so this is what is going on, he has Vista Premium, and internet explorer, it doesn't seem to do it and any specific time it seems to be really random when it happens but every once in a while you will go to a page and it will say Page unavailable and it will give you an option to diagnose the problem. So you click on diagnose problem and it will give you 2 options the one that seems to work the best is "rest local area connection" I think it was or something along those lines anyways. Oh yea and before I forget when it does this down in the right corner where the 2 little monitors are saying you are online it will have a little triangle with an "!" in the middle and it will say limited or no connectivity. I fiddled around with it to the best of my knowledge for a while and didn't really get anywhere, is there anything that I should look for or something I could try to get it to stop doing it. They had their internet provider out to look at it but they wouldn't do anything because they said it wasn't the internet it was the computer so we know that much. Thanks for any help, if you have any questions I will try to answer them the best I can... I forgot to write down what everything said exactly so I'm just trying to go off my bad memory lol

we are thinkin that its in their modem. I have a wireless Verizon card for my internet so I took that and my router over to his house and we had it going for a good hour or better and had no prob, unplugged it and turned theirs back on and it screwed up in like 15min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom