My internet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidious1120

In Runtime
I have posted here before about this but i have more info on it now.

We are using a webstar moden with a cable connection and going to our Blitzz BWA721 wireless G router. Were having problems with our internet on everything

My bros computer running off the wireless is constantly getting disconnected and re connected every 2 mins. We even brought thew computer beside the router and same problem.

My computer here using direct connection ( CAT 5 ) to the router is having a similar problem. I constanly about every 10 mins get the "Local area network connections cable is unplugged" when its not. And after about 3 secs it goes away.

My xbox and my xbox 360 have a horrible time playing on xbox live. I contantly get signed out of xbox live but when im connected its fine but i get kicked out randomly of games and gota re connect. This happens with my xbox with wireless and direct ( CAT 5 cable )

I dont know what to do its getting very annoying i dont even know where to start any help would be nice.

Also when im playing Halo for computer online i have a horrible time trying to join games and when im in once i get a wierd picture at the bottom right hand corner it looks like a network card with a red X through it and when im playing COD2 for xbox online i get a picture showing a network cable unplugged. Everything is plugged in fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom