MSN problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Chaos

Banned
I don't know if I posted this in the right section or not so sorry if it's not. A friend of mine has a problem with his msn messenger where he will be signed in but get signed out and back in again, and this happens throughout the entire time he's logged into msn. He will log in about 5 times in 15 minutes. Has anyone ever had this problem before or can anyone tell me how to fix it?

I've had a similar problem, but don't know if it's the same. I'd get logged off when I had an older version of the Messenger than the other people on my list.

Dave :D

He's using windows beta live messenger. He said he's reformatted since he first got the problem and he still has it, so it must not be a problem on his pc, could it be a problem with his .net passport or something like that?

Is he connected to a router, most of the time it's the router. Does he have any firewall/security program/anti-virus/anti-spyware program running?

If it's his .net account, tell him to log from another computer that has MSN live working to test his .net account.

oops I may an edit on the previous message. Also if he has broadband Internet tell him to connect directly to the modem, that way we can know if it's his computer or the ISP fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom