How can I share a web portal among my local area network(LAN) users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modifier

Beta member
Hi,
I am facing a problem and that's why I am asking the question here, I know there are many expert users with kind behavior and the attitude of sharing information and helping others, Alright guys here is my question :
Q . I am running a Local Area Network (LAN) using a broadband service and to manage and administrate my network users I am using micro_httpd, really small HTTP server
Now let say that, I wanted o share some data for example ( Softwares, Games, Videos, Music, Documents and other sharing stuff) and I wanted to do it via web portal, so I planned to use Joomla for managing the web portal, please note that I am using it with the help and power of WAMPSERVER , now the problem begins when I install Joomla it's working fine on my computer, i.e. the server machine, but when I am trying to access it from other network user I am not getting it to run, I tested it in another way, I installed Joomla in another user's computer and when I tried to access it from server it's amazingly running smoothly and file
downloading was also, doing appropriately.
Please help me with this issue I shall be great full.
Thanks & Regards !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom