Help getting my ps2 slim online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
Ok so in my huse i have two computers. One is connected to the router direct and that is how it gets internet. The other computer is connected to that router with my wirless usb adapter and that is how it gets internet. So i have a crossover cable and i plug one side into computer number 2 which is connected wirlessly and the other side into my PS2 slim. My friend told me i can get online on my PS2 but i need to configure windows internet connection sharing. Can anybody help me configure this windows internet connection sharing for my PS2 so i can play online help will really be appreciated thank you

not really because the router is in my parents room and the ps2 and second comp are in my room so i would have to run a wire through the hall and my parents don't want me to do that. Can't i just configure the internet connection sharing?

hey

hmm this is weird i got it to connect to my network finally but then while it says authenticating DNAS server it gets an error when trying to connect to the server. Then after that it's like my internet browser's dont work (firefox and IE) it cant find any website but aim still works so there's internet connection. Does anybody know what else i can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom