help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1c3_808

In Runtime
When im playing CS:S i freeze out of no where. Its not my video card, i think its my internet. After i discconect from the server i try to rejoin another one and it gets stuck on * Connecting to server *. When i exit from css i see this -
my.php

i have road runner cable, and i have a linksys wired router that connects 3 computers.

Yup sounds like the router is giving out duplicate addresses or you have some network adapters being configured by the same hardware device.

Your router is being odd

Try using the static IP adresses in windows for all the PC's

rememberme said:
Yup sounds like the router is giving out duplicate addresses or you have some network adapters being configured by the same hardware device.

Seriously, if it's not that, then i am out of ideas.

If assigning a static IP doesn't work try resetting the Linksys to defaults and reconfiguring it from scratch.

im not sure how to set it to a static adress, and i didnt change anything when i got it. i jus pluged it in and ti worked.- anyway now the router doesnt work at all n e more. right now i have my computer connected straight to the modem. im not sure whats wrong but im pretty sure my routers the porblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom