Grr connection problems with router

Status
Not open for further replies.

aksampras

Beta member
ok i have a wireless router for internet it is calld EchoLife HG520s
i use a windows xp computer
i am a customer of talktalk international plan

the problem is that since last thuursday, when micheal jackson died my internet randomly disconnects after 5 or 10 minutes, this has happened everyday and usually increases when it is after 9pm i basically cant connect smoothly

i have had this for a long time think over a year and no problem like this has ever come before, i phoned them up when my internet completely didnt work what problem is this grrrrrrrrrrrr

thanx

You're going to have to provide more infomation than this in order to get assistance with the problem.

First, You said "i phoned them up when my internet completely didnt work what problem is this grrrrrrrrrrrr". What was their response, did they perform any diagnostics on the line, and if so, what were the results?

Second, you are saying that your internet is disconnecting every 5-10 minutes. Is the ROUTER losing the internet connection, or are you not able to communicate with the router? Basically, describe in detail WHAT is happening when you think the internet disconnects. Does your computer have a little bubble in the task bar that says connection lost, or does the ADSL light on the router go out? If the COMPUTER shows the connection was lost, move yourself next to the router, and try plugging a network cable into the router to use a WIRED connection instead of wireless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom