DOS hacking (yeah..iknow iknow....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
Hello there yeah i know hackings bad but me and my mate got into a conversation at school one day about p2p networking and about limewire etc etc, and we came to subject of hacking. We had no idea how to of course.
We both got quite interested in this and wanted to learn more...and soo..this is what we did.
i knew how to use dos a little so we used netstat, telnet, pings and tracert etc.
which got us no where really and we had no idea of finding out each others ip addresses this way. So we used What Is My IP Address? - Dedicated to IP address discussion.
Using telnet xxx.xx.xxxx.xxxx we tried to accessing each other computer but it said connection failed!?

My question being, how do you log into someones computer with the ip? (how do you find the ip in the first place?)

u can find the ip with a few different programs, like cain and abel, angryip scanner, blue bitter port scan, etc. but as to accessing the computer, am I allowed to say that here?

What you're trying to do isn't really hacking. Its merly trying to telnet into somebody else's computer. It would work if they had a telnet server running. I think. You'd likely need a username and password though.

Either way, operating systems now adays are designed for network security. All those windows updates you've been downloading for years have been to prevent people from logging into remote computers and taking control.
If you want to access a friends computer, and he's ok with it, there are options to you. You could connect to each other with a virtual private network, or a remote desktop connection. There's also programs out there such as "Go to my pc" that show you exactly what's on one computer while on another.

Also to get your IP:
Start > run > cmd > ipconfig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom