Dial-Up Wireless Networking

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsamoul

Beta member
Hi, I would like to make a wirless network with my dial-up internet connection. Is this possible and how do I go about buying the right parts?

I think it may be possible. You might be able to connect to the internet with one computer and send an ethernet out to a wireless connection. You would have to use windows to network it.
I don't know if it would work.

NewCents05 said:
no it is not possible

LOL

its possible, but mostly not possible

why would you even bother to have wireless on a dial up
thats sad...
you should try to get broadband, then wireless it up

if you have a 2nd fone line mainly for dialup internet, i suggest you to research on your phone company or something and find out ur pricing, it'll turn out a better deal

no its not possible i had dial up and wanted to go wireless and i tried so many things to try to make it work and nothing worked i called up isp and they said it wouldnt work or would be too slow to function so i went and got dsl
so yea its basically impossible

NewCents05 said:
no its not possible i had dial up and wanted to go wireless and i tried so many things to try to make it work and nothing worked i called up isp and they said it wouldnt work or would be too slow to function so i went and got dsl
so yea its basically impossible

lol, so its possible juss that it would be TOO SLOW to function ;)
well either way, dial up is bad now, broadband isn't that expensive

if you on a low budget, juss get dsl with the phone plan service.
if you want something better, go with cable

i got the low end of the cable, but since i tweaked mycomputer and stuff, its faster than the higher ends
so either way, get broadband and tweak the shit :mad: out of it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom