Dell wireless card

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariqadkhan

In Runtime
My sis , recently bought a dell insprion 1300. at first it could only connect to the wireless internet in one room, and now it does not connect anymore. all necessary checks on settings and diagnostics were done and the card still does not connect. its not the wireless network as my 9300 connects easily.

what cud be the problem? the card was also checked to make sure it was in place and connected. she bought it about 1 month ago and it has a 3 yr warranty on all parts and services, can i replace this model for another, or can you all help me fix this very annoying problem?

Thanx
Tariq

are you connecting using windows internet settings or using the software for the wireless adaptor?

are you using security? if so what version WPA or WEP some adaptors dont have WPA support so wont work if you have WEP setup.

Have you tryed setting your router back to factory settings?

I finally got it to work!!! the laptop still sucks and i thank god its not mine coz it would have been in the bin by now. i just uninstalled the software and driver and installed the latest driver and i also flashed the bios. at first the technician at school installed the updated driver without uninstalling, so i just thas why it didnt work!
thanx anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom