Citrix help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxtc

Baseband Member
hello all,
once again i'm reaching out for your knowledge to help me with a curious problem i've run into. There is a Citrix portal set up here on campus where students have to log in and then have limited access to the net...during "work hours" the filter goes up indefinately but after 5:30 you can go onto social networking sites which aren't allowed on other accounts. the system updates sporadically (it was updating at 1 AM every morn but now seems to have a mind of its own) and enforces restrictions...i was wondering if there is anyway that you know of to get around this. there are about 200 students here on campus and over a span of time everyone gets banned but certain new students will always have access to social networking sites somehow...this can go on for months in some cases and then the ban hammer comes down

so far i have tried to download different web browsers to no avail (figuring that different ones have different restrictions than IE which has worked in the past) and from my experience with proxies they will not let you past the login screen if they are even allowed

any input you have would be greatly appreciated lol even if its just to point and laugh lol this place sucks but i only have 8 weeks left before i move forward in advanced education
Seth

lol my bad did i go thru that long winded explaination without mentioning that my profile (nor my friends that i was using up until recently) isn't able to bypass the filter and i'm trying to find anyway i can possibly bypass that-i know there are chinks in the armor just dont know how to get around it *shakes fists at sky* d*** updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom