9-1-1 Please Read!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerdae

Beta member
Hey hunnies:D

I have a question if 4 people have the same ip ddoesnt that mean they are on the same NETWORK? and they all link to University of Viriginia and the person is denying saying
---this is what they said---

Wrong...again. If you are at a certain -school- in a certain -county-, like in this case, all the IP's would be the same because if it was lost or stolen, they would have to track it down. If it was to have a different number, you wouldn't think it would be kind of hard to track it down? These iBooks are -school issued- They were -given- to us by the county. We didn't go out to a Dell to get these computers. They are school-related, but not this one because the school Airport and Missy's house Airport are different, but they are still issued by the school which means the county of Henrico had to give Missy a specific Airport to still be connected to the internet wireless, but she could site any web-site she wants without the principal or some person looking on your computer and blocking out sites...

I THOUGHT THAT WAS BULLSHIT BECAUSE she is only 17 or 18 and she hasnt graduated and her ip matches with 3 other people exact same ip and its a .edu ip on that note...and they keep saying they arent the same person

so i was wondering if the ip keeps linking up the damn .edu and its 4 of them and they all claimin to be in different STATES....doesnt that mean they lieing?

They said its wireless internet but its not making since how da **** and why da **** would it link to the UNVERSITY OF VA and its not a network u got da same damn ips...

SOMEONE TELL ME IF IM RIGHT OR WRONG?

Thanx:)

ok, really, what si wrong with you? first of all, have a warm cup of tea, take out the bold tags and rephrase what you're asking...

now, what do you mean their IP matches? what are their IP's? they could be private IP addresses assigned to them by the DHCP server of their network. if not, then you should check the subnet masks of each IP addresses. if they don't match, then they are NOT on the same network.

hpoe i helped.

I actually did a ip locator checked and my auntie who works for comcast and sbc ameritech she told me that it was impossible she for a VA school to give out all the students computers who are only in highschool public school and have a network hub big enough to do that and be giving out by the airport but is connected to the server

its under UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA...

and she unmasked them and told me its the same computer its on a network like a lab or something.. im just varyfing with you all thats all cause i just wanted to know for more info cause this ONE GIRL WITH 894032748 names is saying its not her

hehee...

i didn't understand anything again...

please refrain from posting like that again.

P.S. what is it with people thinking that bold and large characters will persuade people to respond

Slip some Jack in that tea, calm your ass down.

And yes if there's the same IP its the same network. Maybe a proxy server address that connects them all to the outside world or something of the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom