What Linux distro do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at the moment I have one of my comps set up as a full Ubuntu 7.# I am running feisty fawn and I am loving it idealy I would swap compleaty to Linux but linux would have come along a bit to make me make the full switch over.

I am currently looking of a OLD laptop to use DSL on at work but I need it cheep because at the moment I am spending loads of cash on other computer projects, If any one has a old laptop to sell or donate to me could you PM me please.

I've got Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty) on my desktop with XP Pr0 x64 for gaming

I'll probably branch out to Debian and a few others in a couple months when I build my next rig.

Ubuntu 6.10 (Edgy) on my server, but also Windows 98 because the Linux version of my Jedi Academy server won't run right on Linux :(

Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty, Developer preview) on my desktop, and it's great :) but I haven't gotten the desktop effects to work (ATi needs to do a lot of work to there cheap junk fglrx package...it supports about...nothing) and also have Windows XP with the Vista Transformation Pack on it as well.

to right, i have an x1950 and i have no beryl, no desktop effects nothing... :-( and id give up windows forever for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom