Movie Player that plays divix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the RPM but somethings I hear sound and then and no picture. Nothing is on the task bar either. I have to ps -e in the terminal and kill the process. I usually use the gui navigation and associate the mplayer with the file. Will this make a difference.

"man mplayer", the docs are about 60 pages or so, <ESC> or "Q" will exit it when its running,number keys across top of keybrd adjust picture settings, F for full screen, arrow keys to fast forward/rewind

I compiled Mplayer with the Codecs this time and it works like a charm. The gui version doesn't load though. I don't really need it but it would be nice. Have you used the gui option. When I type gmplayer in the command line it says: vo: X11 running at 1024x768 with depth 24 and 32 bpp (":0" => local display). I stays here with no mplayer screen. I ran top while this is running and my %CPU is at 98.3 for the gmplayer process. Something is wrong.

nope, command line or associated it with file extensions thru my filemanager works just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom