Ktorrent 3.1.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyecdevf

In Runtime
I recently updated my openSuse box from 10.3 to 11.0. I use it for a home server! Now I started downloading stuff using my new ktorrent, which by the way is not set as default nor is even set in the options and I have to manually open torrents. By manually I mean I have to save to torrent file and than open it with ktorrent. Monsone by the way is set as default but I have never used it and when I close the application it seems like it is gone unlike ktorrent which is active in the background. Any way so two files on my ktorrent seem to be working fine. All the rest give me an error: reading past the end of the file. Now I tried to change directories and every thing but nothing works. It does not make any sense either because two files have finished downloading and are now seeding while the others have downloaded but are giving me these errors.

So what do you think is the problem? Also I have another question. The new Ktorrent seemed to figure out by it self that I had some torrents on the previous version of ktorrent. It seemed to me like I could add them to the new version but than nothing happened. It was really wired. So can I add torrents from the previous version on the new one or are they lost forever? I still have them stored so it all comes down to configuration or what ever. Thanks in advance! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom