Opinions on Pass4sure and/or Testking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

new2IT

Baseband Member
Hi all,

I've been enrolled in a CCNA Cisco Academy program for almost a year that I'll soon be finished with. I already have a pretty good understanding of what I need to know for the CCNA tests, but I really want to make sure I pass the first time around. I still haven't decided on if I should go the 2 test route or just take the 640-802 and kill 2 birds with one stone.

Either way I go I'm interested in using either Pass4sure or Testking to help with the tests. I've heard of mixed results but I sometimes wonder if the people who have problems are relying completely on these products or if they are using these as supplements, as I would.

I'd like to know the opinions of anyone who has had experience with these and what your thoughts are. My work will pay for up to 3 test attempts, but I'd really like to pass it on the first attempt.

I've used both. It's hit or miss w/ them. Some have 90% of the questions on the test whereas I had like 4-5 questions. Some rely too much on the exam dumps and only study the answers. My advice is to study and learn why it's the answer. I'll usually study two exam dumps just for variety. PM me if you want to find out where to grab dumps and the VCE engine to run them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom