Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get a new video card

• Get 2GB of RAM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starwars sux, but i guess everyone has their own opinions. You should watch Clerks 2, it makes good fun of LOTR. Its a funny movie overall. Sorry if this was off topic!

it goes like this the lord of the rings movies were better than the new star wars ones but the old star wars kicked lotrs movies and the books for star wars are better than the lord of the rings books..the Hobbit on the other hand wel thats another story

LOTR is so ungodly boring, IMO. I really would like to know how so many people fell in love with it. I can only stand watching the third LOTR movie for the epic battle scenes.

The Lord of the Rings movies are by far superior in quality and cinemaography, plus they didn't try to pull in audiences other than the target audience as the Star Wars prequels did.

Star wars would be so much better if it wasn't for things like Jar Jar Binks and punks like Jake Lloyd playing Anakin Skywalker in Episode I. I mean, a little Jar Jar would have been okay for some comical relief, but he should have never become a main character. They way overdid it. And Anakin should have known how to fly the starship instead of "mistakingly" turning on autopilot and letting it do the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom