New User - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Old 01-27-2015, 10:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default New User

Hello all,

I'm Cheech. New student at my community college in my first semester of an IT services major. Really wanted to expand my knowledge of computers seeing as how I basically live on one. Decided to make an account here to ask some questions now and then since my teacher really encourages us to do such things!

I love PC gaming as well (specifically Counter Strike! Huge E-sports supporter.) so I'm looking forward to hitting up the gaming section from time to time as well

On a side note... Is there any advice you think I should have kind of going into an IT major a little blind? The most I know about computers is how to find compatible parts for a custom build pretty much. We have yet to really learn much in school as I'm in intro classes at the moment, and getting prerequisites out of the way.

Cheecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 11:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Student & Lover of Games
Default Re: New User

Hello and welcome! ^_^

XGC Forsakend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 03:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Formerly known as i2D__
Default Re: New User

Welcome Welcome to the tech forums of the best techies in the world!! (not really a fact)..
Don't like what I say, ban me!
rulezero is offline   Reply With Quote