Hey whatsup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHPisl33t

Solid State Member
hey, I'm Tyler,
I have two years experience with PHP, I started playing around with frontpage back in 2000, I had a few sites on crappy hostings like bravehost etc... Now I have my own Dedi, paid for free by my boss and a bunch of cash? Programming got me far :).

have been into computers since I was 8 and got my 1st 486, I thought Windows 3.1 was god. But then I got a dell a few years later and was met by the uglyness of windows 95... My current rig is an old Compaq D5D, it started of with a Pentium 4 1.8ghz, 256MB RAM, An Ancient AGP Graphics card, a 20GB HD and a CDROM Drive... Now it is a Pentium 4 1.8ghz, 1GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 6200M. a 320GB HD, and two DVD Burners with Lightscribe. It currently is running Vista Ultimate which I love, even thought it lags sometimes when alot of programs are running. But looks and runs better then XP any day. Never have had a compatability problem.

Anyway... that's a little bout' me and my rig.

~Tyler

welcome to the forum Tyler. It's good to have you with us. If you stick around long enough you can give some knowledge and learn some :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom