Hey everyone

SacredTerra

Beta member
Alright so after having this account for almost 2 years I have finally made my first post. I have been a fan of these forums for years but just lurked and read through threads.

So a little about myself. I grew up around computers. My grandfather taught me the basics of hardware, software, and self building. As an '87 baby, the 90's will always be that golden decade. I have always been a casual gamer bouncing back and forth between PC gaming and console gaming. The first games I remember playing were Hugo's House of Horrors and Paper boy. Unfortunately, moving around and having to meet new people pulled me away from my technical/computer background.

I was fortunate enough to have a computer of my own at an early age. It was a Packard Bell, long gone but kept the solid keyboard:) Next was some 466mhz Hewlett Packard which kick started my PC gaming again. Wasn't long after that I built my first PC. Mainly played Quake 3 Arena, Counter-Strike, the random demo games that came with PC gamer magazine. Otherwise, I only used that pc for music, icq, aim, and random shenanigans. Finally in 2008 I took a nose dive right back into pc gaming, building, maintenance, and landed a job in the tech world.

Now I am trying to understand the software side of computers (something I just never focused on). Coding, 2D/3D design, and Web design.

I have always liked Tech-Forums since I came across this site way back. It has been helpful and informative throughout the years. So thank you for this site and I am glad to be part of a respectful community. :)

(Intro is long I know but I figured it should be somewhat informative)

Back
Top Bottom