Find the latest and best Adobe Air apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I am so hugely fond of Adobe Air apps right now because they are just so useful, easy to use and look so good. I also found a great site showcasing the latest and greatest app and although I rarely talk about just one site, I thought this one was worth a mention and a little praise, let me quickly telly you why.
FreshAIRapps is a breath of fresh air (haha) on the web, I see so many sites out there just automatically aggregating content and posting 5% content and 95% adsense. This website does have some ads, but what the real value of it is that the writer actually takes the time to try each app. Clicking on an app will take you to its page where you can see a short description and a look from different angles, the design eye and the technical eye.
What's great is that he actually manages to write negative stuff. I use about 5 apps that he showcases and he has found the exact problems I have, and this is what makes freshAIRapps such a valuable site. In addition the pics are wonderful and the content I hope will be increasing as AIR apps come out. If you're in on the hype definitely check out this page!

Find the latest and best Adobe Air apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom