Add Delicious Bookmarks to Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Simple Delicious is a Firefox add-on which displays a users delicious bookmarks in Firefox. We all know that it can be quite useful to use a service like Delicious to store all of your bookmarks on the web to be able to access them from anywhere. Webmasters use this service as well to promote links from their own websites.
While the service is nice if you are on the road it does not make much sense if you are working at home using your own computer. It's not really comfortable to go to Delicious, login and search through your bookmarks or tags to find the one that you are looking for.
A far better way is the Simple Delicious add-on which creates a new entry in the Firefox menu giving the user access to all of his bookmarks after supplying his login details. The bookmarks from Delicious are synced afterwards and sorted by tags which means that it will look crowded if you are one of those users who use lots of tags for every bookmark.

I guess it works best if you use one or two tags for every bookmark that you save at Delicious. You should note however that if you do use more than one tag that the bookmark will appear more than once in the list. So, the best way would be one tag for each bookmark.
I decided to create a new account just for this purpose because I have been using five and more tags per bookmark that I saved at Delicious.
Read More:
Simple Delicous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom