Xbox or Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an xBox and a PS, but not the PS2. I'm trying to talk my son into buying one, but he hasn't got "us" one yet.

So, I'd vote for xBox in the xBox forum, but I'd vote for PS2 in the PS forum. Is that alright?

2Crunk, you should have put a poll with this! And you know one son, tell him you think that would be a great gift for his dad. But don't tell him I told you.

Dave :D

Sure thing DMo, but i think you'll love what he already got you....maybe even more than a PS2!

I'm sure!

Hey, can you edit your first post and add a poll to it? I really wanted to vote for PS2 in this forum and xBox in that forum. :)

well i had a poll in the xbox, playstation, and nintendo forums but i guess somebody only wanted a poll in the XBOX forum....oh well, i guess i'll never get the answer i was looking for!

Oh yeah, never thought about it but that would be considered double or triple posting.

I bet you were trying to prove that the xBox is "supreme" in the xBox forum, PS2 is the "best" in the PS forum, etc. That assumption is probably correct.

What it really comes down to is opinions! And I'm glad there are different opinions. Can you imagine if everyone in the world wanted PS2? They'd be $1000 each.

your prob. right about the $1,000 each, never thought about it that way....also, that is what i was trying to prove....why would you go to an xbox forum and ask a bunch of xbox fans which system is better, same goes for nintendo and sony....not to step on anyone's toes but that was the point i was gonna prove.

i vote ps2 becasue of the games are allot better

but some of the stuff that you can do with an x box (ie ftp in...store games) is damn cool but since it is all about the games I have to go with ps2

That's a good point Dmo, but Microsoft still makes the faultiest software ever, so I still try to avoid buying Microsoft whenever possible.

It comes down the type of games that are exclusively on that console.

I have choose PS2 as I like the following :-
* Light Gun Games like Time Crisis
* RPG like FF, Grandia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom