Watch Dogs

For console gaming they just set the FPS target to 30 and started scaling back textures and resolution until they met the target. If I wanted to play like that I could do it on a cheap AMD APU setup too. The thing with consoles though, is you have to wait for patches on critical performance issues like with Skyrim back in the day. For me, if I have a problem like shadow stuttering I just turn the slider down and I'm done.Everybody fancies something different.

Ghostsong - how do the graphics compare to GTA V?

That's a tough one. I think overall watch dogs looks smoother and creates a more believable sense of scale in the city. GTA V still has it beat in overall scope though. As far as I know there isn't any air or under water travel in watch dogs.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

It's sounding like I shouldn't buy it...ugh. I just want a great game to play on my ps4!

With Destiny being the next big release and it not coming until August I think Watch Dogs would be a good buy for anyone just looking to fill the big PS4 gap in summer. Honestly I don't think we'll see anything that takes full advantage of the ps4 until sometime next year. Almost all the releases scheduled for the rest of the year are cross generation titles.

Depends on what you mean by full advantage. Specs wise, the game pushes the hardware to the limits. Feature wise, I wouldn't know :p

So far all I can tell is you can drive on land and by boat.

Depends on what you mean by full advantage. Specs wise, the game pushes the hardware to the limits. Feature wise, I wouldn't know :p

So far all I can tell is you can drive on land and by boat.

I just mean in terms of new gameplay experiences. I can't wait for the day when buildings all have fully rendered interiors and aren't just giant shiny blocks.

The PC one isn't maxed out.

From what I can tell besides resolution PS4 has shader down a bit to adjust for higher resolution while Xone has shader and shadows up.

Ya the shading was off. It could have been the monitors used for the test. Either it was cool to see the differences....

The game runs smooth maxed on my 780 6gb. At both 1080 and 1440
Like PP told me ppl that are having issues is most likely do to not having enough VRAM.

The game in the day time is that impressive but it truly shines at night time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom