Street fighter 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
so i didn't hear any mention of this big game ( besides kz2 ), anyone happen to pick it up?

I'm a big fan of SF2 ( got HD remix ) so I got this as well and have been struggling to learn it. Theres a lot of network connection problems based on NAT though. The game has changed a lot more then people realized, its not more turtle based and Ultras really force you to limit your offense and not get careless at all in the battles. Also although the graphics are nice, it takes some getting used to and although retains core values of SF2, feels a lot different ( like your in jello )

I picked it up. The game is great as far as all the new gameplay goes but the network connection problems you mentioned are a nuisance. I have to try and join about 4-5 games before one connects properly.

I picked it up. The game is great as far as all the new gameplay goes but the network connection problems you mentioned are a nuisance. I have to try and join about 4-5 games before one connects properly.

whats your name? we should play some time, mines GabbSDF, I'm terrible at the game right now and am in the category of a scrubby Ken. I got pretty good at HD remix, and it seems converting over to SF4 didn't really help too much. Link combos have overtaken chain combos, and I don't even do the FADCs that are required.

Mine is Baez007. I'm most likely just as bad if not worse lol. I play against a couple of my buddies who play and win in tourneys so I'm slowly getting better from getting my butt kicked by them every time.

So i got to play this today on the PS3. Luckily my mate has a good connection and can get matches easily.

Sadly i didnt see to much different that i could tell from other versions.

But then again i wasnt all offense and played a good combination of defense/counter along with offense. Got thru the Arcade mode on the hard settings with only losing 1 round. Which isnt to bad considering i have not picked up or played SF in a long time.

Doing online battles i got thru 9 matches in a row before i lost one. Which is odd since my mate was only able to get thru 4 previously. I got him the medal or whatever for winning 5 online matches in a row. Almost got the 10th match but turns out the guy was like way above the skill level. He had something like 5,000 Break Points to my 1,500 that i had gotten the character up to at that point. It was a close match. Double Sweep and he ended up with the win with like 2% of his energy left if that.

All in all still love the game. Great GFX. Looked fantastic on his 58" HDTV. But all in all i didnt find it all that much different when playing against a person.

But that is my opinion and experience with the game for all of 30 minutes.

im loving it on 360 never had network problems but i usualy join games when its allready full the down fall of 1v1 lol. 538 bp :D and yes the ultras really turn things around.

Ok, so can somebody call Capcom and just let them know that if they don't release SF4 on the PC very soon, I'm going to chew through my own knees.

Thanks.

Don't you hate those players that diconnect when you are about to beat them. These ppl are really losers in real life. I guess its an ego thing, they don't want to see their BP drain away. I'm on PSN so holla at me the name JKDThe1AndOnly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom