Sony PlayStation Portable's Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condraz23

Baseband Member
Hi everyone. Well, I have a question and this would probably be the best place to post it.

Anyway, since the Sony PlayStation Portable is so expensive right now, I am planning to buy one in the next decade or two. By then, the prices would have dropped for me to be able to buy. This would be around the year 2016 to 2026. But my main problem is that it uses a built-in rechargable battery and it's probably going to be dead by then. I don't think Sony will continue manufacturing accessories for it because they would have probable created newer, better consoles by then. I don't want to buy a "portable" console that isn't really portable and just uses the power adaptor.

So, is there any safe method for me to continue using the Sony PlayStation Portable without sactrificing portability? Maybe I could replace the rechargable battery pack with standard batteries? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

.... wow...
well, by the next decade or 2, future portable consoles will be cheap too, so you might a well get that. Second, you can't replace the battery pack with normal batteries, because it's not set up like that. Sorry!

Does that mean that I can't use any handheld consoles until another two decades or so? Well, I guess my old Gameboy Colour will have to do.

Well, probably because it's so expensive right now. It's more than $500.00 here if you include two games with it (I live in New Zealand, that's why). So I was going to wait for the price to drop so that I can buy it second-hand. I don't want to lose all my money.

well don't wait till 2016 theirs prob gonna be this new super PSP 9 + PC 5 + GBA Version 90000000192912093 and everything.

save up when it drops a little buy it. whilst for ur games i have a alternative and its totally legal **Looks away**.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom