Rumor: PlayStation Loses Metal Gear Solid Exclusivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, not gonna pay that much for one game. However, keep in mind ultimately its up to the CEO's and if Sony doesn't get that base install up it very well might happen. I'm not anti Sony, if they had done this console right I would be up in arms supporting it the way I do the 360, however I don't like how much false news and misleading headlines are out there. For example, did you know one of the big reasons, besides uncompressed data and audio, the mass size for the games? It's because the manufacturers are including ALL localized and nationalized language into one shot, so only one is needed for press. One disc contains all languages for all zones. Thats alot of data to be filled, so there is alot of misleading of how the data and storage is being used with the average consumer thinking the 50gig is all game for the localized area, and it's not. I think sony went wrong in what they did with their GPU. The change at the final year before release to have a dedicated GPU instead of using the Cell for graphics as well hurt them.

ahah hope metal gear will only stay for the ps3. Thats is like one of the games that makes sony console system unique

Never really go into the games, but honestly I wish they would do away with exclusives. Sony and MS and Nintendo.

if there was no exclusive it would be less competitive. For example if they all had the same games which console would u go for? Lets say they all had zelda, ps3 has the most power and can produce good graphics compared to the wii and would probbally make the wii have less status.

No, that's not true. Are you saying that if software developer A created a game that went on multiplatforms that developer B would not want to create a better game? This would not hurt it what so ever. Also, I am talking like for like, this is assuming even playing grounds, however the wii version graphics can be dumbed down and the controller specials added in to compenstate. They've already done it with other titles. So, no... that is incorrect.

Who's going to pay 600 bucks for one game? MGS4 is the only game I really want that is on PS3, and so far that is it, although I want to get a PS3 eventually just not at this price and at this time. No point.

I dont think space would really be a problem. Look at Oblivion, only used half of a DVD, I believe. I also hope this happens as well.

no it doesnt, it uses 4.6gb, dont poste false information. And for the record, ps3 version kicks the 360's versions a$$

Who's going to pay 600 bucks for one game? MGS4 is the only game I really want that is on PS3, and so far that is it, although I want to get a PS3 eventually just not at this price and at this time. No point.

i bought my ps3 more or less for mgs4 lol, anyone add me on my ps3 , my name is khan008

if you do add me say ure from this forum otherwise i will decline lol

k nintendo has to stay eclusive at the moment its a motion sensing based console im preaty shure rayman raving rabids didnt sell so well on 360 or ps3 but it did very well on wii why bcause it was more fun btu yes down with exclusives i wouldnt mind playing halo 3 on my pc and i think kingdom hearts3 would be amazing on a wii i found prince of persia very fun on wii so it couldtn hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom