ps3 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefmigrain

Beta member
Hello, I have a 40gb ps3 {non backwards compatible}, and I was wondering how I would be able to make it backwards compatible. Would this require a new motheroboard, disc drive, or both? Any help would be aprecciated.

I posted in a 2 month old thread. So what! If you don't want people posting in an old thread, delete it with the permission from the creator of the forum! How un-intelligent can you bunch of bimbos be?

Tisk Tisk, probably not wise to insult moderators.

If they use their power properly it shouldn't be any more unwise than insulting anyone else. I think the mods here are pretty good though. Some sites have mods that misuse their power too much.

I posted in a 2 month old thread. So what! If you don't want people posting in an old thread, delete it with the permission from the creator of the forum! How un-intelligent can you bunch of bimbos be?

dude never ever ever ever,, ever insult mods or they will ban you with the push of a button. and plus i reckon the mods here are awesome very fair indeed if you've been an *** hole they will ban you, if you be nice to them and buy them beer on their birthday they should be nicer to you, you dont want to start of in those forums on the mods bad side of the room.

saxon gave you the short answer of a NO meaning there is NO mod chip out for what you want it to do and theres NO way of putting B/C on a 40GB model

the only way your going to have B/C on your ps3 is by getting a older 60gb version or by getting a ps2 to play the older games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom