play ps2 games on computer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattnow

Beta member
I was just wondering if i could play playstation games on the computer. Im not very similar with emulators. Perhaps this is just wishful thinking on my part. If not, ill just get a 2nd ps2.
Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks

This is me

hi ....... I don't know but , I asked some friends

and they told me that I can't play PS2 on PC

there is no program for that

..... that what they said

I am not sure :(

------------------

well...
playing PS2 on PC require hardwares such as DVD-Rom and a certian Chip - i can't remember it's name - and a very great VGA Card -like 128 MB with a very powerful 3D accelerator - that's one thing
anther thing that there is no emulator to play PS2 on PC til now...:(

PS2 and Computer

I know that you can play your PS2 on your computer. What you do is use your composite in plug. But, unless your video card came with software then you cannot view your PS2. I have found a program called Chris TV, but the problem is that you can get the free version, or buy the pro version. The problem in that is you cannot save your settings in the free version. You have to re set all of the setting up again to play.I am useing my capture card from my old web cam.

Does anyone know of any software that would allow me to view my capture card, and NOT record it. Also that has good picture?

All the programs i keep finding is recording programs, and they seem to have the hardest trouble cause they are looking for a tuner card. Chris TV does work.

BlackBic

emulators

I'm sorry... i should have been more specific. I am looking for a program that will allow me to view my Capture card so that i mayt play my PS2. I am not loooking for an emulator.

Thank You

Black Bic

I heard from somewhere or someone on this forum that there is a PS2 VGA adapter you can order from Sony. Its a little box that comes with software you connect the box to your vid card and the monitor and ps2 cord into.

PS2 adapter for monitors

yes, there is a adpter made specifically for connecting a computer monitor to your PS2. It's made specificly by sony. If you search a search engine for sony monitor adapter. Your sure to find it.

BlackBic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom