Little Big Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrothrillah

In Runtime
Has anyone ever had any trouble connecting to games online?

I have got online like twice out of fifty tries. Mostly just because I want to get the online trophies since I have all the other offline ones.

I've read it has something to do with NAT2 and NAT3... still no results, though.

You will likely have to open some ports. I had to do this on my router which was odd because I never had to do it with my Xbox 360 or Wii.

On my old internet, that's what I had to do, but when I got FiOS it automatically worked with everything except my PS3. My problem was that the connection to PSN would randomly disconnect every 5 minutes, and port forwarding fixed that.

Well I mean this is the only game that won't work online and I have PnP enabled. Haven't tried port forwarding. Other than this one though, all my other games such as COD4-5 Burnout...etc work.

So it is literally just LBP's online mode that won't work? That is odd indeed.

The best place to check would be on the Sony official forums. I'm sure they have someone there that had this same issue and had it resolved.

I've tried, they all say about the same thing.

The only thing I've come up with is that it's my ISP's modem that has some sort of blockage like a Firewall or something.

I was told to just call them and get them to see if they can remove that, but I am very sure they couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom