inFamous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am purchasing Prototype for the PC soon, I've heard the game play is very similar with exchanges in mechanics of the game. What do you think?

I still like my PS2. :(

The big old brick one too, not the slim little fluffy one.

Besides, there's plenty more dated consoles, obviously. I think the most dated ones I have hooked up at the moment are my SNES and my Genesis. :p

I have the big brick one too! Also have a SNES, the gray and purple version. Right now I have a 26" (I think) CRT tv that doesn't have the normal audio/video ports (the yellow and red ports). It has to use a converter to work with my tv. It makes the picture all fuzzy (I find if I start the console with the game in on channel 4 and let it run for a few minutes, then turn back to channel 3 the picture is clearer, but still fuzzy). I want to get a lcd tv so it's more clear.

Yeah, I'm still on a 20" CRT TV, but I have AV ports in the front. Just got everything hooked through the receiver. Thankfully, my SNES/N64/Gamecube all use the same AV cables.

Lucky! I want to open my PS2 up, have never done so and I think theres a lot of dust in there... Is it hard/possible to open it up?

Ok, I guess it's time to Bing it (I think Keyboard Cowboy is right on this "Google it" vs. "Bing it" thing). Will report back with any links I find :).

Edit: Here we go: Take It Apart dot net PlayStation2 (PS2) Doesn't seem too hard. I won't be going that far though, I just want the main case off so I can blow out all of the dust.

Sorry about the thread hijack..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom