Bad Company Demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
Has anyone tried this one?

Its the best demo in my opinion for the ps3 right now.

Anyone with a mic that want to play?

I am not sure If I want to buy call of duty 4 or bad company. What would you guys choose?

COD4 is amazing, one of the best games of 07, if not the best. I played the bad company demo (for 360) didn't like it but its up to you.

I have COD4 for both the PC and PS3, and just can't get into it. I prefer Battlefield WAAAAAY more. Bad Company is a wicked cool game on the PS3. My roomie and I have played TONS, and my only complaint is lack of prone position... Which is dumb, cause you could go prone in Battlefield 2 on the PC. The destructable environments are AMAZING, shoot down trees, blow walls out of buildings. LOVE this game!

CoD4 is awesome, I'm lvl 53 currently... I have Bad Company too, but... honestly, it just isnt as good as CoD4, the lack of clan support and the bugs really make it annoying.

If they patch it well, it may work out, but Ive played for maybe 30 min since I got it. I prefer CoD by far.

COD4 is just more of the same and that is an average game; it seems like anytime a new FPS comes out with more refined graphics it suddenly makes all other FPS games obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom