Wii Mod Chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy123x

Daemon Poster
It seems like there are three major chips out there...

CycloWiz
WiiD
WiiKey

Anyone know which one would be the best? Price is not a factor, I want quality not a bargain... I really don't want to fry my Wii or something....

Recommendation?

i heard people who just HATE wiikey cause apparently it has no audio-fix?

i was thinking Wiinja deluxe actually i forgot to put that one in there at the beginning

i believe i'm going with wiinja mostly because of its support with some p1r4t3s

....of course i'm kidding!!

i went with the wiikey and i have had no problems at all. its easy to install and everything. What ever you do get make sure you install it the wired way. Also make sure its the legit one there are some chips out there that has been fake. Also depending on when you bought the wii you might wanna think about having a person professionally install it due to the newer ones have 3 legs missing (important legs) and you have to cut the chipset back get a good contact of where the legs are on the inside. It is very easy to bridge those legs and it is very hard to do. So make sure you do everything right and make sure you look into it before doing it. btw having a professional install it its only $55 (including return shipping with insc.)

i'll take my chances lol...

actually i have one that came out before xmas so it should be easy to mod, thx for the heads up tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom