Whats up with Polybius?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DummyTron

In Runtime
So whats the deal with this Polybius game i keep hearing about its like the equivalent to searching for the Lost Atlantis. Is this all a big hoax or something...i mean come on...MIB...

Umm Never heard of it and thats wierd Um usualy never out of the loop where are you hearing about it and what is it.

Well it came out in a GamePro like an issue 2 years ago, however to be sure they werent lying or anything i found it in a book called the History of Video Games ...and its supposed to have been an arcade game that made u dizzy or something and was really complicated i dont know really thast why im asking people what they know. However they say that MIB came to get info of the games or something...big mystery.

Lol..what does the second link have to do with Polybius...

However thanks for the other link...i didnt know about that. That thing about polybius sounds so freakin weird...like it should be on that TV show "Encounters with the Unexplained" (with Jerry Orbach....u probably never heard of it) or in The "Twlight Zone" or in "Beyond Belief".

That would make a great movie...thanks for the idea...u just jumpstarted the Creative Juice Machine..ive had writers Cube for about 3 months now...

Sorry second link was kinda ubiquitos just showing that the MIB could have easily shrunk this arcade machine down to the size of a pen given todays technology. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom