question for MK: Armageddon users for PS2 n Xbox.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
i know a few things r different in this game, but i was wondering about the fatalities. Like in past MK games where the chars have their own special fatalities, well, is the same in this game?

because i dont want to have to always do the combo fatality all the time n not see cool fatalities that only the chars themselves can do.

In MK: Deception, Sub-zero has a fatality where he freezes his opponent, breaks their head off, then throws the head, shattering his opponent. This is my favorite char, n coolest fatality ive ever seen. Is it in the game or no?

im planning on getting MK: Armageddon for Wii when it become available. Respond back anyone.

-Wildside

EDIT:

i was just watching fatalities in MK: Armageddon, n i find it disappointing that no fighters have their own special fatalities, because everyones looks the same. MK is about the fatalities, n it seems that this game kind a killed it, but i understand y this had to be done for one reason: not enough disc capacity. If it had at least 2 GB left, or even just get rid of the Motor Kombat game, then only then the game would have enough space to have the fighters have their own fatalities.

the new fatality system looks kind a cool, but i would miss the special fatalities, of course they were hard to do in the old games.

any of u like the new fatality system in MK: Armageddon? I'm still getting this game no matter what.

Last EDIT 2:

is Hara-Kiri back in MK: Armageddon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom