more 2D-ish games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crspii

In Runtime
i think that the game CONTRA shattered soldier for the PS2 was a great idea for one reason: it was 2-dimensional.

these next-gen console game developer's must be thinking totally in-the-box because they only make 3-D games.
if they made 2-D games that had awesome graphics and the like, the old-school gamers that now work in cubicles throughout america would look up and wip-out their wallets.

everyone here can probably say that they ARE making 2-D games, but i dont theyre making enough. MEGAMAN games with UBER-FREAKIN graphics and crystal clear techno-rock music and audio would rock this world and the same goes for donkeykong and mario games.

viewtiful joe, and super smash brother melee arent enough.

btw viewtiful joe is SOO fun.

I agree. Graphics dont make the game. Contra has been a long running favorite of mine; the first one can't be beat. I am very fond of ssbm and the megaman series as well and would love more 2d games to be released.

FYI for both of you, all the mega man games are being rereleased for the Cube remastered somewhat and to include the arcade fighting games sometime next month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom