I got my wii!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I agree. Logging on and pwning n00bs really gets the stress out.

Until you race the cheaters...the ones that automatically get back on the track when you knock them off and boost ahead of you somehow...SOBs.

Up to you really. I don't use it, but it gives you a...more "realistic" experience I guess. You know, realistic for playing as a green dinosaur racing against a giant turtle, a couple of plumbers, a princess, and a hermaphroditic pink...thing...that shoots eggs out of its mouth. :p

I prefer to use the nunchuck.

You'd be surprised how addicting it is actually lol. Enjoy your Wii, and definitely get the HD cables!

meh, maybe i can give it another go. I have a friend who has it but idk.

as for component (HD) cables, i got universal ones from Gamestop. My react component cables died 2 months ago in one speaker. I like plugging my Wii into my native 26" Norcent 480p SDTV n then use the 16:9 ratio option (shrinks down the screen to fit widescreen). Component inputs suck n dont work with any other console except Wii. The only way i can get 480p is whenever i turn on the Wii, play a game, changing Wii video settings, or open any channels, i have to unplug the component cable behind the Wii for 5 seconds after i start/open a channel or game, etc. I then put back in the component cable behind the Wii and then boom, native 480p!

Get Mad World.

It's a great game to unwind to when you have a bad day at work.

Get Mad World.

It's a great game to unwind to when you have a bad day at work.

I GOT IT! I told u guys on the other thread about Madworld lol. Too bad i hardly have anyone to play on Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Wii friends. I have Wii Speak but no one to talk to yet.

ive had my Wii since launch and no dust collecting on it ever for me, but now the DVD drive making a loud noise when a game is in spinning! No scratching discs but it drives me crazy when i play Wii games, Gamecube games not so loud. It use to be silent before but now it's not.

Mad World is amazing. I mentioned it in his other thread, lol.

Ah, unwinding from work by chainsawing people in half and throwing them into a live turbine...gotta love life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom