Gameboy for anything other than playing game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhada

Beta member
Hi,
I am new in this forum and I am not sure if I am violating any rules here (hope not).

I just finished making a small cartridge for GB with small memory and 16 digital IO to use it for anything other than gaming!

The board can be used as a book reader or a hardware controller, or whatever you wish.

You can take a look at it at:

Http://www.abdolian.com/gameboy

I am also working on another board at the moment, and would appreciate any kind of recomendation you have for such a unit. What you like to use it for and it there is anything you think would be good to have on a non-gaming GB device.

Thank you very much for your time,

Best regards,
/Farhad

I have decided to take this board out of the market to spend time developing a more advance one that works better with both GBA, GBC and the latest one the DS.

I am open for ideas, so if you would like to see something on a GB cartridge for controll, and HW development, let me know.

Best regards,
/Farhad

Hi All,
I am almost finished with my GB board. I decided to stay on 8bits because it is so much easier to work with. Is there anyone who wants to be a beta tester for the board?

I am looking for 2-3 SW people who would spend some times with the board and write some code for it.

I give free boards to those willing to spend time on this.

Best regards,
/Farhad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom