Xbox 360 system update out now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
This morning the first major update for the 360 was released and introduces more than 125 features and enhancements, including background downloading and improved DVD playback.

No longer will users have to sit and watch their console take several hours to download a demo, unable to pass the time by playing a game. Now up to six files can be queued up for download, and will do so without you even knowing, allowing you to use the 360 for something else while you wait for the files. If you happen to enter into some online gaming the downloads will be paused so that you still get the best possible online experience.

Other updates of note include improved Marketplace menus so it's easier to find what you want, custom background music now continues to play during game loads, and DVD playback has been improved.

http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/06-06-2006-2934.html

It was a nice update indeed, apparently there were around 125 different (if small) changes or additions in that update. Nice :)

hmm... could you possibly tell me how to update these things. they never manualy pop up and tell me to update on my 360. is there some where i need to go or switch some settings so they manualy pop up and tell me to update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom