Xb\/\/@k$360 elite sucks! Read On

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats with the double post i heard you the first time and yes the hdmi issue will leave many people wiht cheap hdtvs ****ed due to cropping and half of the picture being lost it was already posted but kn't fnd teh link

reading the title of this thread how the f**** can any kind of xbox 360 suck!

Wonderful argument. They JUST do. You did not understand my last comment, and convincing you is hopeless because you will not listen to common sense and experienced opinions. The only thing you want to hear is it's better just because, and that is not in the slightest correct. I don't know if its because you can not understand technical Jargon, which is why I refrain from explaining anything in further detail or what. Most importantly, the pictures and the MAJORITY of the developing community agree with what I, and obviously many others are saying. The PS3, although it does not suck and is very powerful indeed, does NOT live up to the promises, has glaring issues and when it comes down to it is NOT worth the price tag when the 360 matches it in many ways. Oh, and don't bring up the cell, because all though that is powerful, I am able to understand both systems architecture to a point where I understand both systems glaring deficiencies and pluses.

This is his second 360-bashing thread in a row.

He simply can't hate it to himself. He has to whine about it to everyone else.

TheEnd, nobody's telling you to not hate the 360. We're just telling you to shut the f*** up about it. Did you really expect to get away with posting a hate-thread where everyone just agrees with you? You should know posting this kind of stuff is going to get you blasted.

guys TheEnd187 is entitled to his own view and if he thinks xbox 360s suck then thats completely fine

Maybe you haven't been around long enough to know that he's been shoving this down our throats for a few months now though.

lol ya not hard to tell he dosen't like the 360. To me its all personal preference. you want a wide selection of games? go with the 360. You want blueray ect.. go with the ps3.. to me, one is no better than the other.

lol ya not hard to tell he dosen't like the 360. To me its all personal preference. you want a wide selection of games? go with the 360. You want blueray ect.. go with the ps3.. to me, one is no better than the other.

i think you mite have ended this argument at last!

how is it ended? sony says within next fiscal year over 100 more titles will be added to ps3 lineup, not a million shooters like on the 360. PS3FTW!!! so ps3 ggreat games like Mgs4,gt5,dmc4,hevaenly word, its gonna be a good year for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom