Saving Games to Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Xecuter 2.3b Lite chip, and a Maxtor 250GB harddrive, I just did it recently. So far I have only about 16 games. They all seem to be about 3-4 GB a piece, but some are smaller (Vice City only took up about 950MB). I also have tons of emulators and roms (this really impressed my relatives who used to play in the arcades years ago, aka space invaders etc.). Games only take about 10 minutes to put on the hard drive, and If you have a router hooked to your computer you can put all kinds of things on it, movies, pitures, and music. Got a little off topic, but you get the point.

cc, did u get the lite or the lite+(solderless)? if u got the + then i was wondering if u have had any problems.(some people say they the solderless ones dont work as well) and was it easy to flash and get started with?

i have the solder version, just because i haul my box around a lot and didn't want it coming loose or anything, and yeah it was pretty easy to get up and running, i used slayer's installer
good thing about xecuters too is that if you have a lockable harddrive all you have to do is flip the switch on the modchip to play on xbox live, and yes vcds do work

Hey cc my name is mike an i know u know about how to transfer games from ur computer too u xbox but im tryin to learn where i can dowload the games to put them on my xbox if u tell me it be lots of help thanks my email address is lilmike198722@aol.com plz an thanx hit me up when u get this

Go with an x3 and a segate 200gb HD, you can go to blockbuster, and copy the games to your drive, and you will not be able to go live.

Need some help

Yo I just bought this hacked X Box that is supposed to save games to it...I know it does because Doom 3 and Need For Speed:Undergroud 2 is already on it...But I don't know how to save new games to it...can anyone help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom