Saving Games to Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell XPS

In Runtime
I heard that you can save xbox games to the hard drive. i was wondering how to do it. please help

what do you mean... like withought a memory card?... sure you can save without a memory card... if thats what you mean.

what i meant was saving a whole game to the hard drive. like not needing the actual game disk to play. i hope that this is helps

I think you'll need to mod the xBox and install a nice harddrive. One of the xBox modders will happen along and let you know for sure.

Dave :D

what i meant was saving a whole game to the hard drive. like not needing the actual game disk to play. i hope that this is helps

haha oh ok..... if you can its gunna be pretty hard i think.

told ya its gunna be hard. if you did do this, could you save say blockbuster games onto ur hard disk cleanly, or could someone find out that you did something

So do you only have to do step number 3 if you want to play live and do step 2? What did you mean by included DVD2Xbox v0.49, does that come with the mod chip or one of the other things you were talking about buying or did you mean that is included with the Xbox or what. Oh yeah, and what is a dash board? Sorry, Im just a beginner....lol

Also, I know there are several mod chips, which one is the best and where for the best price?

Thanks for your help Mx-Chris....that should get me started. Im sure I'll be back asking you more questions soon. Also sorry about not responding for soo long, I had a good bit of internet down time. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom