Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeThOd3909

Solid State Member
I am interested in making videos and montages of Halo 2. Is there a way to do this using a VCR? If so, how can I do this? What other ways can I record?

Plug the xbox cables into the line ports on the VCR and you can record onto VHS. If you want to record digitally you'll need an All-In-Wonder series card from ATI.

M2k4 said:
Plug the xbox cables into the line ports on the VCR and you can record onto VHS. If you want to record digitally you'll need an All-In-Wonder series card from ATI.

not nessisarly (sp?) you dont have to have a ATI all in wonder...all you need is a video capture card....there not to expensive.. unlike the ATI but make sure ur system can handle it :D

If I were to purchase a capture card would I need anything extra? Also, how does it work?

the capture card should come with the software for using it. the way it works is it is normally a PCI card that has the audio and video input...most cards double as a tv tuner also....so u can watch TV on the computer. make sure when you purchase the tuner to look at the max resolution that it will record at...because mine only records at 640x480 res....so the movies arent all that good quality...just do a newegg search on em...and read a lil...there not complicated at all

yes the capture card turns ur moniter into a TV screen, but that card wouldn't work because it has no RCA audio inuput...so no sound...unless you didn't need any sound..then it would work fine

Okay. Sound might be important for me though because I want to make movies and things like that. Could you suggest something not so expensive, yet it will get the job done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom