Question about consoles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well depends if your talkin cod4 then yes, because IW is on Microsoft nuts also both services are equal and ps3 is already surpassing it by the second

i think i came across this somewhere on TV i cant remember

XBox 360:

20GB Model
2 Gay Games
No Built in Wifi
No Built in Bluray
No Built in SD/CF/MS reader
and a Remote.. whoop

My experiences with the PSN have been lag-free after a week or so of the game launching. It's true that new releases tend to have server stability issues, but they quickly get worked out.

But I do tend to be more of a co-op and single player gamer rather competing online.

But here's the final answer as to what console you should get...
Look at the exclusive games ... whichever ones are more appealing to you -- get that console. If you post something like this in this forum you'll get the same old bickering you could find anywhere else. Most important thing is the games.

well depends if your talkin cod4 then yes, because IW is on Microsoft nuts also both services are equal and ps3 is already surpassing it by the second -not true. Xbox Live is still far ahead in terms of reliability, features, total members, etc.

i think i came across this somewhere on TV i cant remember

XBox 360:

20GB Model
2 Gay Games -opinion
No Built in Wifi -not needed
No Built in Bluray -Netflix HD for $9
No Built in SD/CF/MS reader -not included in PS3's anymore
and a Remote.. whoop

Most important thing is the games.
Word, brother. Word.

if your willing to spend the extra $150-$300 go for a nice gaming desktop

you'll get almost all the games on all the consoles.

except for my beloved socom:(

Just a word to the wise, you aren't missing anything by NOT buying the PS3 Socom Confrontation. Buggiest and worst shooter I've ever played.

I don't see why people say that all the 360 has is shooters. Just because the 360 is the best console for shooters does not mean it only has shooters. Last time I checked Fable 2 was not a shooter, nor banjo kazoie. The NXE has netflix and that is way better then blu-ray $9/month vs $20 for one movie?

The problem I have with 360 is all of its good games are also found on the PC or get ported promptly.

And what games are exclusive completely to PS3 that is worth spending the cash for the console? None. The selection of PS3 games in comparison to 360 or PC is junk. If you really want Blu ray, I suggest just picking up a $180 standalone player because the PS3 doesn't have the best player either. And I did a comparison the other day on my friend's 60 inch HDTV with a Blu ray player and a DVD player with HD component cables and progressive scan (same exact movie, same point in the movie), and yes there is a nice difference, I don't see justifying the cost of the machine to play the blu ray discs or the cost of each disc. I'd much rather spend 9 dollars a month to get instant access to thousands of movies in HD than spend 30 bucks on one movie that's been put in Blu ray.

I just got a brand new 360 Arcade with 256mb memory card, 20 gb HDD, an extra controller, 2 brand new games (Fable 2 and Fallout 3, both excellent RPGs), HD Component cables, an ethernet cable, and 3 months of Xbox live gold for just under 400 bucks. If I were to get a PS3, that wouldn't even have bought me the basic PS3 system.

So, there's my side.

And what games are exclusive completely to PS3 that is worth spending the cash for the console? None. The selection of PS3 games in comparison to 360 or PC is junk. If you really want Blu ray, I suggest just picking up a $180 standalone player because the PS3 doesn't have the best player either. And I did a comparison the other day on my friend's 60 inch HDTV with a Blu ray player and a DVD player with HD component cables and progressive scan (same exact movie, same point in the movie), and yes there is a nice difference, I don't see justifying the cost of the machine to play the blu ray discs or the cost of each disc. I'd much rather spend 9 dollars a month to get instant access to thousands of movies in HD than spend 30 bucks on one movie that's been put in Blu ray.

I just got a brand new 360 Arcade with 256mb memory card, 20 gb HDD, an extra controller, 2 brand new games (Fable 2 and Fallout 3, both excellent RPGs), HD Component cables, an ethernet cable, and 3 months of Xbox live gold for just under 400 bucks. If I were to get a PS3, that wouldn't even have bought me the basic PS3 system.

So, there's my side.

A) LittleBigPlanet, Heavenly Sword, MGS4, Warhawk... to name a few. There are more.
B) There actually are some, as opposed to the 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom