Post your Xbox Live User Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
joey, I havn't played any team objective....it any good? I just got all of my achievements....the flippin skulls took forever!

joey, I havn't played any team objective....it any good? I just got all of my achievements....the flippin skulls took forever!

It's good if you have good teammates or good buddies to play with. The skulls were pretty annoying to get, rather than taking forever.

oh yeah man team obj has always been my fav since halo 2. I love team games,especially CTF, bomb or territories on Valhalla.

Skulls didn't take me long as i used a guider for 4 of em.:p

I have all but the one which requires you to be boarded by someone then board them back within 10 seconds. I keep trying to make people board my ghost as i ram it into a wall so they have to reverse a bit. But either they don't bother boarding and kill me or the pause until i can board them back is long enough for them to escape.

lol, hit me up man and I'll help you with it....its 'cheating' i guess, but it worked for me and one of my friends lol....twas the only one i did that for. And ya, that one on the Ark was a lil' homo =/ heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom