pleae help me with my console xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

chairzard4

Baseband Member
is my 360 ok when i put in a friends scratched sort of disc it sometimes says unplayable disc i dont know if its my console or not but when i clean it a little it works perfectly my other games work aswell and my last question is it ok if sometimes when i put a game in you know the scratched one it says open tray for a mila second and then says play game and plays oh though my others play perfect and never say open tray

thanks guys

is my 360 ok when i put in a friends scratched sort of disc it sometimes says unplayable disc i dont know if its my console or not but when i clean it a little it works perfectly my other games work aswell
It's fine to play scratched discs. It won't cause any damage to the console. If the disc is scratched, and the console complains that it can't read it, then the console is working as it should.

is it ok if sometimes when i put a game in you know the scratched one it says open tray for a mila second and then says play game and plays oh though my others play perfect and never say open tray
Yes, that's fine. Being scratched means it can take longer for the console to read the disc, so there's going to be a bit of a delay.

thankyou so much and would you say its normal to gain like 3 scratches from putting it in and out of your console taking it out the box pushing it back in etc

You eventually get small scratches on discs if you're swapping them out often, so yeah it's fairly normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom